Tuesday, June 8, 2010

P.S.

I just want everyone to know that I have the cutest boyfriend in the whole world. He has been so much fun to have with me while I experience this, supporting me through every day, making me have an amazing time! Plus he deals quite well with my demanding Skype times. I just wanted to give him a shout out.
Love Always,
Kels

Oh, and just so my dad doesn't kill me...I have the most amazing dad ever too!!!Sept he has been the hardest to buy a present for, I have no idea what to get you!I love you though, oh gosh now I feel bad I didn't add a picture of Mom, I LOVE YOU TOO MOM. I LOVE EVERYONE!


Okay okay okay, I have one more. I MISS MY MAMA BEAR KIERSTY POO TOO!!!


4 comments:

  1. i am very upset there was not a picture of me up there with a little comment! i would like that please oh and dont need to mention josh just me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you very much i am very happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey where is my shout-out. come onnnnnnnn!
    jk! luv ya! by the way, that pic of you and mom is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

London, United Kingdom
My goal in life is to never stop surprising myself.